It turns out that I did not escape the norovirus after all. It struck me a mere 48 hours after my last blog post. Thankfully, I was at a Bed and Breakfast and not on the trail. After a zero day to recoverand a slow day on the trail on Monday, I am feeling much better.
On Tuesday Peppy and I left North Carolina for good and today we will hit 400 miles!!! We should be in Virginia by the weekend!
Little Bird and the Inspector
Accurately transcribed (I hope) by the former Assistant to the Assistant Blog Master's Assistant, Len Troy, aka Bald Bird.
We heard you got the virus so glad you are feeling better. Keep up the got work. Miss you and praying for you Love
ReplyDeleteDebbie, Shannon & Emre
Hey Little Bird and the Inspector Hope you are having a great memorial day hiking we miss you and peppy a lot. Emre has his last day of school tomorrow wish me luck. I hope this blog finds you both in good health and happy spirits. God bless love you always pray for you daily Shannon,Debbie and your God son Emre.
ReplyDelete