Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One foot in front of the other

Yes, I am still out here hiking.  Peppy and I are in New York now. We have been slowly making our way north.  I've had a foot problem that slowed us down and we spent the last few days at a hostel while Peppy has been recovering from an illness.  He's doing much better and today we are setting out north again!

2 comments:

  1. You and Peppy are such troopers. Hang in there each step gets you closer to your goal. You are in our prayers daily and Emre loves all the post cards you have sent. He heads back to school on August 19th and can't wait to tell his classmates about your trip and how far you have gone. Take care of you and Peppy and God will take care of the rest. All our love Debbie Shannon and Emre

    ReplyDelete
  2. P,
    We are so proud of all you have accomplished! You are an amazing woman. Let's get that foot healed and you healthy!
    Blessings,
    PBA and the 3 Js...

    ReplyDelete